- Any WIT document is now fully portable (use of relative path) when its resources are located in the WIT document folder or subfolders.
Structure and style templates improved
- CSS elements inheritance better shown in the style templates.
- New elements for better style control.
- New CSS tutorials.
- New ready-to use CSS style templates and structure templates.
- Names of previously loaded structure and style templates is shown.
- Idea IDs and file names now can contain space characters.
Idea content editing
- keeps them when fragments are pasted into the "Page Preview" view,
- cleans them when fragments are pasted into the WYSIWYG editor ("Normal" view).
- Keyboard shortcuts are now available in the WYSIWYG editor for most text editing features.
- Links can be easily cleaned (dedicated function in the WYSIWYG editor)
- Folder import : WIT creates ideas with files found in a folder and recreates folder trees with ideas, and can recursively create photo albums.
Major fixes :
- Fix of a WIT crash when dragging / dropping ideas in the main tree view (only with MS Internet Explorer 7 installed).
- In the evaluation of WIT, the choice of the type of evaluated license was not persistent.
- WIT, when launched for the first time from a new Windows user account, would fail : fixed.
- WIT did not respond while trying to import images from Outlook Express messages. Fixed.
Minor fixes :
- "Normal" and "HTML" tabs remained disabled while clicking on some internal WIT links.
- The "Clean HTML" feature has been removed from the main WIT menu (available in the WYSIWYG editor only).
- The chosen Windows Theme for the graphical user interface is now persistent
- Path of inserted images in the WYSIWYG editor was absolute. Now relative.
- On some computers, the idea text edition field was not properly refreshed when changing it.
- Some images, embedded in pasted HTML fragments were not properly imported due to '\' and '/' characters in their paths.
- Inconsistency between the left toolbar presence and the "Display" menu showing or hidding it.
- No more size limitation in WIT user macros. Was 200 characters (buggy), 50 000 now.
- Thumbnail building happened to be incorrect or partial at document load, and complete at website build. Fixed.
- The main "Table" icon in the Table menu (WYSIWYG editor) is effective again.
- More accurate internal criteria to display or not the faceted index (was sometimes displayed whereas there were no values to show).
- When editing an URL, the initially chosen protocol was not shown : fixed.
- When inserting an URL to a local file, the "file://" protocol is now prepended : necessary for Mozilla Firefox.